Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Meet Carolina!

Hi, my name is Carolina, I am 16 and a senior at New England Classical Academy. I am on this trip purely by the grace of God.

Last Thursday I received a phone call from Joy informing me that someone had dropped out and she had a seat for me!

I knew that there was no way that God would offer me something this big and not want me to go. I am very excited to go to WYD, I love Spain and I cannot wait to return there. Learning languages is something I love so I’m not worried about being able to communicate. My main concern is the amount of walking. I just had knee surgery and walking is hard but I know with God’s grace I will do just fine. I can’t wait to meet everyone and get to share such a great experience with all of you.

+ Pax Vobiscum

No comments:

Post a Comment