Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Meet Daniel!

Hello, my name is Daniel. I am a Junior at (the) Franciscan University of Steubenville in Ohio, studying Philosophy and History, and I am a member of the Honors Program specializing in the Great Books of Western Civilization. I have studied the Spanish language for over four years, which will hopefully be of use during the pilgrimage. As part of my studies at Franciscan University I had the life-changing opportunity to live and study in Gaming, Austria, staying in a renovated Carthusian monastery, the Kartause Maria Thron. World Youth Day 2011 in Madrid, Spain will be my third WYD, having previously attended WYD 2005 Köln (Cologne), Germany and WYD 2008 in Sydney, Australia. I will be taking the petitions of my local parish community in Keene, NH, along with those of all who wish, to the Papal Vigil Mass with Pope Benedict XVI. I would appreciate it if I could remain in your prayers as I attend this pilgrimage.

No comments:

Post a Comment