Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Meet Kayla!

Hola friends! my name is Kayla and I'm from St. Bernard's church in Keene New Hampshire, I know almost no Spanish and it's my first time going to World Youth Day! I'm super excited to go to Spain and experience their culture in every way possible! What i'm looking forward to most is staying with our host families, seeing the Pope (hopefully), trying some crazy new food, and becoming a family with our whole gang. I am absolutely terrified of getting lost in the giant crowds, and not being able to speak Spanish when its necessary. OH and getting a sun burn. Can NOT forget lots of sun block! I have no expectations for what God may or may not do in my life. My arms are wide open for whatever he wishes to do. IM SO EXCITED! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment