Thursday, July 21, 2011

Meet Rebecca A!

My name is Rebecca, I am a homeschooling senior from Marlborough and my family attends Saint Bernard’s Church, Parish of the Holy Spirit, in Keene, New Hampshire. I never would have thought that I would be going to World Youth Day, but the opportunity came for me earlier this year when someone had to drop out and I was asked if I wanted to take their place. I am grateful and very excited to have the chance to go on this pilgrimage, especially, since the pilgrims are being consecrated to the Sacred Heart. I am leaving everything up to God for what is meant to happen and what I am going to experience. I don’t really have any great fears, but I hope that I won’t get separated from my group or get badly sunburned. I look forward to seeing all the other Catholic youth that are going to World Youth Day along with experiencing the different cultures and growing in my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment